Below are some frequently asked questions that may be of help. If you still need assistance, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, submitting your issue here or visiting the Arrive EDGE knowledge-base.
Q: I’m having trouble signing in.
A: If you’re having trouble signing in, please document, to the best of your ability, the steps you took at the time of sign in. Screenshots are also extremely helpful in diagnosing the problem. If you take a screenshot, please include the URL in your browser’s address bar. Please send all the information you have to email@example.com.
Q: How often will I have to do two-factor authentication?
A: Arrive will prompt users every 60 days to verify that it is you accessing the portal. When signing into the portal you will be prompted with a screen to send a verification code to your email. Once you click Send me the code, a new screen will display for you to enter the code from your email. After you enter the code you will be signed back into the portal.
View Two-factor Authentication for a step-by-step process for two-factor authentication.
Q: Can I share my sign-in information?
A: Yes, but only if you have access to the email inbox used to sign in. With two-factor authentication, a code will be sent to you via the email used to sign in and you will need to access that email inbox to complete the sign-in process.
Q: How do I reset my password?
A: On the sign-in screen, click on Need help signing in? and then click Forgot Password? Enter in your email and choose the email option to proceed with the reset password steps.
View Reset My Password for a step-by-step process.
Q: I am seeing a blank screen when trying to log in. (AuthSdkErrors: ‘The JWT was issued in the future’ or ‘The JWT expired and is no longer valid’)
A: The most likely cause of this is that your machine’s time zone and clock do not match.
To fix this on a PC or Windows computer:
1. Right-click on the time in the bottom-right of the screen and select ‘Adjust date/time’.
2. A window will open. On the left side of the window select the ‘Date & time’ tab. Then, under ‘Change date and time’ click ‘Change’.
3. Turn ON: ‘Set time automatically’
4. Turn ON: ‘Set time zone automatically’
5. Your machine’s time zone and clock should now match!
6. Navigate back to carrier.portal.arrivelogistics.com to try logging back in.
To fix this on a Mac:
1. On your Mac, choose ‘Apple menu’ > ‘System preferences’, then click ‘Date & time’. Open ‘Date & time preferences for me’.
2. Click ‘Date & time’, then set the date and time automatically.
3. Click ‘Time zone’, then set the time zone automatically.
4. Your machine’s time zone and clock should now match!
5. Navigate back to carrier.portal.arrivelogistics.com to try logging back in.