At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. We are looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented Account Coordinator to execute first-rate service to our enterprise customers and provide coverage over the weekends! You will collaborate externally with existing accounts and internally with our sales team to ensure that we provide as much value as possible to our customers. If you enjoy a quick pace and operational precision, this might be the right role to launch your logistics career!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Learn the ins and outs of Arrive’s accounts from their accompanying sales reps.
- Become an expert on different Transportation Management Systems.
- Schedule appointments and input shipment details for all related loads.
- Update internal & external portals with shipment details as needed.
- Communicate daily with customers and related facilities to ensure needs are being met.
- Track the progress of each shipment and communicate updates to all related parties.
- Field all customer inquiries regarding shipment status.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Comfortable working independently as needed, with a strong sense of personal ownership.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact on our growing operations team!
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL.
- Earn a competitive salary + bonus structure.
- Collaborate alongside leaders in transportation.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have a gym on-site.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!