This role will support the Business Development teams within the department. As an Account Coordinator on the Floor Operations team, you will be responsible for the daily operations of existing client accounts brought on by our sales team. The ultimate goal in this position is to effectively manage a book of business so the sales team can focus on new acquisitions. You must be comfortable with effectively performing operational duties independently, as well as working collaboratively with a designated sales representative.
- Manage basic shipment execution tasks (schedule pick-ups and deliveries, build shipments in our internal software, and basic billing tasks).
- Update various transportation management systems and our own internal system accurately.
- Collaborate with and support Arrive’s Floor Account Executives and their responsibilities.
- Proactively communicate internally to our sales team regarding shipment updates, accessorial charges, etc.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Available to work our second shift from 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Start your logistics career in a valuable role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!