As an Carrier Relations Clerk, you will be supporting the accounting team to ensure our Accounts Payable functions run smoothly. The Carrier Relations Clerk provides administrative and clerical support services. They review and resolve incoming calls and emails from carriers. The Carrier Relations Clerk works closely with our customer, carrier, and accounting teams.
- Provide great customer service as you answer inbound inquiries from carriers.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to provide timely resolution on inquiries.
- Track and monitor outstanding assigned issues.
- Execute administrative tasks, including document retrieval.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with carriers via phone and email.
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred.
- 1 year of experience in a service-oriented role preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to problem-solve independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!