Arrive’s accounting department is growing! This is your chance to be a play-maker at an organization with bold goals and a big future! As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will take ownership of carrier-facing accounting communication. You will also work closely with our sales team and sales managers. On top of internal & external relationship management, this role also requires the execution of detail-oriented administrative tasks to keep accounting running smoothly! Our ideal candidate has an unmatched work ethic, a bias for action, and a “let’s go” attitude.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with our sales team & sales managers to understand their carriers and related accounting needs.
- Build relationships with carrier accounting contacts.
- Display top-notch customer service skills as you answer inbound inquiries from our carriers and manage dispute resolution.
- Proactively research invoice details and reach out to carriers for clarification as needed.
- Pull weekly reports and distribute for internal consumption.
- Settle payments with carriers, keeping sales reps informed every step of the way!
- Resolve documentation issues thoroughly, involving management when appropriate.
- Follow-up is key! Track outstanding issues and stay on top of them.
- Execute administrative tasks, including document uploading and retrieval.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with carriers via phone and email.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- One year of experience in a customer service-oriented role, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excited about starting a career in accounting!
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to problem-solve independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- An “LFG” mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!