Arrive Logistics is fueled by Broker’s Brew, our in-house, full-service coffee bar. We are looking for a dynamic professional to service our coffee bar, prepare beverages, and execute POS transactions. As a Broker’s Brew barista, you will wear a lot of hats. From providing top-notch customer service to ensuring the back-end operations run smoothly, you’ll be a resource for all things food & beverage. We are all about having fun and working efficiently, and this role is no different! If you have a passion for quality, experience in the coffee business, and contagious energy, then we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with our Broker’s Brew team to manage every aspect of Arrive’s full-service coffee bar.
- Take orders and make beverages in a timely manner.
- Handle payment and track daily transactions.
- Place all necessary orders for office snacks and beverages.
- Ensure the community kitchen is always stocked with cutlery, paper towels, etc.
- Clean the kitchen and coffee bar routinely.
- Work a 4-hour shift, Monday through Friday.
- Report directly to our Office Manager, and work collaboratively with other Broker’s Brew staff members.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a similar coffee house and/or kitchen environment.
- Experience working autonomously, with little-to-no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build relationships.
- Physical abilities required for the job, such as long periods of standing, occasional lifting/carrying up to 40 lbs, and frequent/precise work with food/beverage equipment.
- Energetic personality and a can-do attitude!
- Make an immediate impact on our Broker’s Brew crew!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + tips.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!