This is an exciting opportunity to apply your skill set to an organization experiencing rapid growth and technological transformation! We are looking for a self-starter who will bridge the gap between business objectives and technology solutions. The right candidate for this role will be able to work directly and effectively with managers and executives to understand business needs, communicate expectations, and execute solutions! Arrive is growing rapidly, and our technical business needs are constantly evolving. The successful candidate will have the mental agility to keep up with these changes!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work with the business stakeholders and product management to gain an understanding of business needs.
- Work with our users to fully understand as-is processes.
- Gather requirements and translate user stories into product specifications.
- Work with other product team members to set the strategy and definition of the product features.
- Manage the backlog to ensure work items are comprehensive and prioritized based on the strategic goals/initiatives of the business.
- Work with the development team to ensure full understanding of requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Effectively track and communicate progress toward delivery goals.
- Effectively communicate change requests to the development teams and indicate necessary timeline adjustments to the business stakeholders.
- Communicate new features and functionality to our support team.
- Manage sprint planning and grooming sessions for the development teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or similar role.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, stakeholders and end users.
- Strong organizational & critical thinking skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of SQL server (or other RDBMS).
- Make an immediate impact on a lean IT team at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!