Arrive Logistics is seeking a highly-motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. Our strong data-driven culture offers a unique opportunity for a BI Analyst looking to make an immediate impact across all
functions and at all levels of the organization. As the fastest growing logistics brokerage in history, we are seeking someone who will thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop an understanding of the logistics industry as well as Arrive’s core business functions and processes
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to identify analytical and reporting needs and document requirements
- Support business needs by leveraging analytical and reporting tools to gather, interpret and present data into an easy to understand format
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports and reporting capabilities in an evolving production data environment
- Support the design and development of new data and data structures to facilitate reporting and analytical capabilities
- Quickly resolve discrepancies and bugs that result from data quality or data integrity issues when they arise
- Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis and reports
- Maintain awareness of emerging technology trends and conduct product evaluations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ Years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Information Management
- Expert with Excel, SQL, SSRS and Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Experience delivering BI and analytics solutions that involve statistical modeling and machine learning programs such as R and Python
- Strong written & oral communication skills and an ability to present effectively to stakeholders of all levels
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
BONUS POINTS IF THE CANDIDATE HAS:
- Experience operating within an Agile PM environment.
- Experience in the logistics or transportation industry.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!