At Arrive Logistics, we believe a comprehensive training experience is the foundation of success. To support this belief, we have an entire team dedicated to the creation and execution of our robust training program. We are so excited to add a Business Success Training Specialist to our Austin team who can leverage their previous operations experience to mentor and train business success reps as they transition from training to the sales floor! This role represents an opportunity to take ownership of each rep’s performance & add value to our existing training program through hands-on mentorship & development, and content development. You must have a background in freight management, a proven ability to get in the trenches, and above all, a passion for coaching others.
- Work closely with each new Business Success Rep post-classroom to ensure they are progressing through the training program consistently while providing individualized feedback, assessment & coaching.
- Track effort and metrics on a bi-weekly basis during the entirety of the training program.
- Build out and facilitate Coverage to AC training content in collaboration with L&D Manager.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the AC and AE training program.
- Partner with the Instructional Designer and business leaders to organize and facilitate content for the program and continued education.
- Lead relevant sessions that focus on various, targeted subjects.
- Create and deliver new, consistent, and replicable training content for training classes, with the help of our Learning & Development team.
- Organize and schedule pre-determined training sessions throughout the course of the program.
- On-board any experienced Business Development hire.
- Contribute to the development and training of Classroom Training Specialists.
- Serve as backup support for On-boarding and Classroom training as needed.
- Build strong partnerships with the L&D leadership team and Business Development Leaders to collaborate and continuously improve training initiatives
- Contribute to other Learning & Development initiatives as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer-facing sales experience at a third party logistics provider and/or transportation company.
- Minimum of one (1) year training, mentoring, and/or coaching Sales Representatives or Operational Support teams.
The Ideal Candidate Has/Is:
- Flexible & solutions-oriented. In this environment, things change quickly and we need someone who can roll with the punches, provide creative solutions.
- Highly organized and proactive. You will need to keep track of and stay on top of daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for each training cohort.
- The ability to challenge reps & hold them accountable through goals & metrics.
- A proven knack for building productive relationships with a wide spectrum of people. We have a diverse sales team, and your job will be to learn each rep’s style, motivation, and needs.
- This person will be responsible for training groups of trainees that are 2-15 people in size.
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Working the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our 401k match program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have an on-site gym.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked coffee bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!