Campus recruitment is fundamental part of Arrive Logistics' talent acquisition strategy, and we are looking for someone who is excited to take it to the next level! As our Campus Recruiting Manager, you will take ownership of Arrive's campus recruitment initiatives. You will design, implement, and execute a year-round game plan to strengthen Arrive's relationship with universities across the country. After your first year in this position, Arrive Logistics should be a recognizable employer of choice at our target universities. The successful candidate has worked in campus recruitment previously, and is able to bring a fresh perspective to our existing structure.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Take responsibility for the implementation, execution and management of Arrive’s Entry Level Sales campus recruiting strategy and processes including: campus recruitment marketing, campus events, pipeline management and sponsorship opportunities.
- Partner with the Recruiting and Sales teams to understand hiring needs, candidate profile and budget.
- Work closely with Recruiting team on design and implementation of campus recruiting efforts to ensure consistency, quality and alignment.
- Analyze and present key performance metrics from campus recruitment efforts.Stay on top of market insights and trends in campus recruitment drive enhancements to recruiting strategies.
- Build relationships with career services professionals and develop unique strategies for each university that we partner with.
- Leverage the strengths of our existing recruiters during peak campus recruiting season and coach them during associated events.
- Travel up to 75% of the time to various campuses & affiliates to drive year-round engagement.
- Report directly to the VP of Recruiting and execute on Arrive’s overall recruiting strategy.
IN YEAR ONE, THE SUCCESSFUL HIRE WILL:
- Establish relationships with each of Arrive’s target universities.
- Create and implement a 360-day plan for campus recruiting activity.
- Execute two successful career fair seasons, each yielding a predetermined amount of candidates, offers, and hires.
- Secure and execute an off-season event with each of Arrive’s target universities.
- Identify untapped audiences and build credibility at new universities.
- Develop a set of long term goals for Arrive’s campus recruiting ROI.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years of experience in recruiting or human resources.
- 3+ years in a campus recruitment role at a multi-state organization.
- Experience in the logistics industry, preferred.
- Strong understanding of campus recruitment strategy for high volume positions.
- Experience building relationships with career services professionals and other university leaders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Takes ownership of their work and gets results through sound decision making & effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to travel across the U.S. up to 75% of the time.
- Take ownership of your career in a highly visible position.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!