At Arrive, we are committed to servicing our carriers. That commitment requires operational efficiency, and team members who go the extra mile to ensure every detail is in place! We are looking to add an experienced member to our Carrier Team who wants to leverage their industry knowledge to strengthen our operations department! You will work alongside the sales team to make sure our carriers receive the best service possible and our relationships with carriers across the nation continue to grow!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Own the operational functions of our carrier relationships, including associated tracking and updates.
- Apply creative and time-sensitive solutions to problems that occur during transit.
- Communicate internally with our Customer Sales team to ensure all parties stay informed.
- Build relationships with carriers across the nation, including prospecting, selling, and freight management.
- Set up operations with carriers to streamline tracking processes and information relay.
- Ensure carrier accountability on pick ups, deliveries, and overall service.
- Generate requested reports through SQL and our proprietary reporting system.
- Use generated reports to take action on existing carriers, prospect new carriers and analyze performance in relation to metric goals.
- Contribute to other carrier sales projects and initiatives as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 6+ months of experience in Carrier Sales at a third party logistics company.
- Passion for quality customer service.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize time-sensitive issues.
- Proactive problem solver who brings creative solutions to the table.
- Detail-oriented and thorough when presenting information.
- Organized when it comes to time management and deadlines.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Make an immediate impact on a high-performing sales team.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have an on-site gym.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!