In this role, you will work alongside the Talent Operations Team to coordinate and facilitate the first 2 weeks of Arrive Training in Chattanooga, TN. The Training Specialist will contribute by taking ownership of the new hire on-boarding process and leading classroom training. The Training Specialist will also flex into continued education training when necessary in order to ensure all trainees are experiencing consistent training. This role is dynamic, highly visible, and critical to the first impression that every single new hire as of their new employer!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Lead the first 2 weeks of training at our Chattanooga, TN headquarters.
- Partner with the Talent Operations to give insight into each trainee’s performance. These insights include performance metrics, trainer evaluations, class surveys, grade sheets for trainees, and team feedback loop documentation.
- Ensure learning objectives, activities and tests are executed at the highest level of accuracy & consistency possible.
- Abide by the Talent Operations team schedule, including the weekly schedule & the time off calendar.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Team Skills Matrix.
- Work cross-functionally to execute continued education training for employees across the business.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with all employees at Arrive.
- Report directly to the Lead Training Specialist and collaborate with the entire Talent Operations team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- 1+ year(s) of corporate training experience, preferred.
- A clear & concise communication style with the ability to successfully articulate concepts to an audience.
- Flexible & solutions-oriented. In this environment, things change quickly and we need someone who can roll with the punches & provide creative solutions.
- The ability to challenge reps & hold them accountable through goals & metrics.
- A proven knack for building productive relationships with a wide spectrum of people. You will be working with leaders across the business, so collaboration is key.
- A calm, patient demeanor as our reps navigate their first few weeks at Arrive.
- A “let’s go” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact as the first point of contact for Arrive’s new hires!
- Collaborate alongside talent leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the heat of downtown Chattanooga, TN!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.