As the Commissions Analyst, you will play an integral part in building, implementing, and improving the development and strategy of the Arrive Finance team. You will be responsible for the monthly calculations of commissions of our sales teams (500+ employees) and assist in the continued scaling of our commissions process.
Essential Talent Development Functions:
- Owns the full-cycle process of sales commissions calculation process on a monthly basis and performs data validation.
- Accurately reports commissions respective to each sales manager and representative’s commission structure and obtains necessary approvals to send to payroll for payout by specific deadlines.
- Performs data reconciliation between finance and sales reports and maintains data integrity.
- Communicates with key stakeholders (sales representatives and managers) to continuously improve and maintain sales commissions processes and programs to ensure efficiency and alignment with company strategy.
- Identify reporting trends, upcoming commission plan flip opportunities, and monthly accruals.
- Provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis to management regarding sales commissions for forecasting and budgeting.
- Become an expert in the tracking and maintenance of the commissions workbook.
- Assist in the revamp the current commission structure sheets and commission statement process to align with business goals.
- Design, store, and maintain training materials that help educate employees across the organization on their individual commission structure, Arrive’s commission processes, and the like.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience in commission consulting and financial modeling preferred.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining cohesive, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze process and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail.
- A flexible & solutions oriented demeanor.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Very strong work ethic with a team mentality.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!