As the Commissions Systems Analyst at Arrive Logistics, you will play an integral part in building, implementing, and improving the development and strategy of the commissions team. You will take full responsibility for the BI dashboards for the sales teams and provide basic support to our finance team. If you’re looking for a role in a fast pace, high growth, constantly evolving environment, this is the place for you!
- Create, update and maintain Power BI dashboards related to commission compensation (supporting over 600 sales representatives) and finance.
- Utilize Netsuite knowledge to create commission-related queries and extract data from the system.
- Perform data reconciliation between Excel-based calculation workbooks and Power BI dashboards to maintain data integrity.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to continuously improve and maintain sales commissions plans and processes and programs to ensure efficiency.
- Field incoming questions from sales representatives regarding commissions illustrated in BI dashboards.
- Provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis to management regarding sales commissions for forecasting and budgeting.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business and internal systems (proprietary technology), and develop solutions to a broad mix of complex business challenges. Improve performance by evaluating process improvements to drive efficiencies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation or Certified Sales Compensation Professional designation preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in Corporate Accounting analysis, finance, commissions, or financial analysis experience.
- Minimum of 1 year utilizing Power BI.
- Experience using Netsuite systems preferred.
- Experience in commissions consulting and financial modeling preferred.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining cohesive, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze process and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure.
- A flexible & solutions oriented demeanor.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Very strong work ethic with a team mentality.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!