Arrive is looking for an experienced Communications Manager to control the flow of information between our leadership team, our employees and the public. This role is responsible for developing an innovative and cohesive communications strategy designed to further organizational goals. This position will oversee our creative team as well as our communications team.
Our ideal candidate is an expert at communications in all its nuanced forms, from written press releases to speeches delivered at public events and everything in between. This member of the team will offer high-level leadership regarding messaging and outreach and oversee both external and internal messaging.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of a growing communications and creative team and will ensure quality control on all information delivered. The responsibilities of this position included by not limited to:
- Oversees corporate communications and branding in various online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and industry magazines.
- Leads the development and maintenance of the corporate website including methods to deliver messages, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
- Designing and executing public relations campaigns while simultaneously managing our PR firm and investments in technology to ensure they provide the business with measurable ROI
- Development and upkeep of preemptive plans for potential crisis communications
- Allows organization to seamlessly provide consistent and timely information to employees through various communications programs designed with ease of use in mind.
- Develops and maintains positive professional relationships with various members of the media and leadership team.
- Acts as corporate spokesperson and responds to members of the media in a timely manner; composes and distributes press releases as needed.
- Assists executive leadership in developing presentations, speeches, and other important corporate messages.
- Leads corporate communications strategy including oversight of visual design and policies to enhance the efficiency of the communications department and to further develop the building and maintaining of a positive corporate brand.
- Develops, implements, and adheres to communications budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in public relations, including supervisory and comprehensive marketing experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message.
- This position will manage a small team within the Marketing department.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Earn competitive hourly pay.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in Marketing.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!