We are looking for an ambitious Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join our team. As a Compensation and Benefits Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' compensation, rewards, perks, and benefits programs.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs that improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Assist in designing a compensation package based on business goals and strategy.
- Create and analyze job descriptions, evaluations, and classifications and determines appropriate base pay, bonuses and variable pay programs.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Advise on salary increase requests.
- Conduct periodic audits, prepares and presents reports.
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Assess employees compensation and benefits needs by assisting in organizational surveys.
- Keep abreast with new trends and best practices.
- Ensure that compensation practices and benefits programs are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Administer and manages all employee benefits and insurance plans.
- Oversee the 401(k) plan.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS and provides vendors with accurate and timely eligibility information.
- Assist with new-hire orientations, distribution of enrollment materials, and educating employees on their benefits programs.
- Perform quality checks and audits of benefits-related data.
- Respond to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, eligibility, benefits enrollments, status changes, claims issues, plan changes, and other general inquiries.
- Respond to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to eligibility, enrollments, plan changes, and contribution amounts.
- Assist with the open enrollment process, employee meetings and education, and communication.
- Assist as needed on processes, procedures audits and plan testing to ensure benefits plans are in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for 2+ years.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate and analyze data in reports.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field of study.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!