We are looking for an ambitious Compensation Analyst to join our team. As a Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering Arrive’s employee cash and variable pay compensation programs.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs that improve performance, engagement, and satisfaction of our employees, as well as ensure fair pay practices and transparency.
- Assists in designing a total compensation package based on business goals and strategy.
- Manages a robust compensation platform, including updating and loading survey data, pricing positions as needed, leveling jobs to support career progression, and ensuring internal pricing equity.
- Partners with the Recruiting team and managers on hiring initiatives and the development of compensation packages to attract top talent while aligning with Arrive’s compensation philosophy.
- Participates in the final build out of a compensation philosophy and structure, including development of job grades and total cash compensation analysis.
- Creates and analyzes job descriptions, evaluations, and classifications and determines appropriate base pay, bonuses and variable pay programs.
- Oversees competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Advises on salary increase requests.
- Conducts periodic audits, analysis, and prepares and presents reports.
- Conducts salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Assesses employees compensation needs by assisting in organizational surveys.
- Keeps abreast with new trends and best practices.
- Ensures that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Participates in salary surveys and effectively provides analysis and management of the data.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field of study.
- 2+ years previous working experience in HR with a minimum of 2 years with a direct focus on compensation.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
The Ideal Candidate is/has:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate and analyze data in reports.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and Google Suite.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean People Operations team.
- Collaborate alongside leaders across the entire business.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.