For this role within the FP&A team, you will be actively engaged with financial modeling, raising capital, investor relations, strategic projects, and numerous ad hoc analyses. If you want experience working at a fast-paced, series C startup with the opportunity to wear multiple hats, then we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Support the analysis and diligence related to the company’s capital-raising strategies (debt and equity).
- Create marketing materials for prospective investors to assist with raising capital.
- Build financial models that evaluate the cost versus benefit of organic business strategies contemplated by the organization.
- Evaluate and support prospective acquisition targets and post-acquisition integration.
- Support the preparation of presentations and strategic analysis for our investors and board of directors.
- Collaborate with department leaders to help them develop their annual operating plan.
- Contribute to other strategic and financial ad hoc analyses as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, statistics, or accounting.
- 1-3 years in corporate finance, investment banking, or consulting.
- Strong understanding of each of the three primary financial statements.
- Enjoys analyzing and working with large data sets.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and a general understanding of Google Sheets, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Execution-focused, sense of urgency attitude with a collaborative, team mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy.
- Comfortable with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Unquestioned confidentiality, personal integrity, and work ethic.
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Working the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our 401k match program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have an on-site gym.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked coffee bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!