The Credit Analyst will work closely with the Director of Claims, Credit, and Partner Relations, managing and reviewing incoming customer credit requests. The Credit Analyst partner with the Business Development team and with the Accounting team.This position is active in reviewing and approving credit requests, managing customer collections activities, reviewing receivable aging reports, and working with our trade insurance provider.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Review credit requests for accuracy and completion of information.
- Handle all credit requests efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customer representatives about potential customer collections.
- Maintain ownership of multiple internal credit analysis documents..
- Research and evaluate customers to make informed decisions on credit approval.
- File accounts receivable collections and trade insurance claims.
- Followup and process open collections and claims.
- Check all new customers for accounting contacts, billing addresses and billing methods.
- Work with Arrive’s trade insurance company for proper coverage and accuracy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A 4 year college degree.
- At least 1+ years of experience in either transportation, shipping or sales in a 3PL environment.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!