At Arrive Logistics, we know that a well-run CRM is the foundation of a successful sales team. This internal tool gives us the information we need to make strategic decisions & build successful relationships. To ensure this tool is managed properly, we are excited to add a dedicated, detail-oriented Customer Administrator to our team who will be responsible for our customer relationship management software (CRM). In this brand new position, you will collaborate internally with our sales leadership team to ensure that all customer information is kept accurate & up-to-date. If you are process-oriented with a detailed work ethic, we can’t wait to meet you!
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of CRM maintenance, including adding new leads & removing duplicate leads.
- Monitor the number of leads in each rep and/or manager’s name.
- Mediate internal customer and lead disputes, escalating issues as needed.
- Upload revenue data from external resources into our CRM weekly.
- Monitor and report all customer mergers and acquisitions.
- Ensure that each sales rep is placed into the correct selling category.
- Ensure that all leads & customers are placed in the correct revenue bucket.
- Validate and move new customers into Active Status in CRM.
- Facilitate and support the customer onboarding process.
- Continually update goals in our portal for all sales reps.
- Confirm all contact info and website info for each customer is correct in our database.
- Monitor our postings on external portals.
- Coordinate with our People Ops team to ensure that sales reps and managers are properly aligned in our internal management system.
- Report directly to our EVP of Sales.
- Contribute to other customer administration projects & initiatives as needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Data oriented experience, with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other basic admin duties.
- Detail-oriented & organized. You’ll be responsible for a high volume of data, and accuracy is critical!
- Experience successfully working directly with executives in an organization.
- Able to work independently & take ownership of project completion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A “let’s go” mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact at Arrive’s headquarters in a brand new position!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Collaborate with Arrive’s sales leadership team.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!