At Arrive, we are committed to servicing our customers. That commitment requires operational efficiency, and team members who go the extra mile to ensure every detail is in place! We are looking to add an experienced member to our Customer Team who wants to leverage their industry knowledge to strengthen our operations department! The Customer Operations Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of existing client accounts brought on by our sales team. The ultimate goal in this position is to effectively manage a book of business so the sales team can focus on new acquisitions. They must comfortable with effectively performing operational duties independently, as well as working collaboratively with the sales team.
In this role, you will:
- Own the operational functions for our highest-volume customer sales teams.
- Build loads in our system and ensure each load is scheduled with pickup and delivery locations.
- Quote freight for our customers and capitalize on opportunities to grow each account.
- Own customer-facing communication and issue management.
- Communicate internally with our carrier sales team to track load progress.
- Act as the intermediary between our Accounts Receivable team and your customer contacts, as needed.
- Learn and maintain of each customer’s TMS portals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 1+ year(s) of experience at a 3PL or in a related logistics role.
- Passion for quality customer service.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize time-sensitive issues.
- Proactive problem solver who brings creative solutions to the table.
- Detail-oriented and thorough when presenting information.
- Organized when it comes to time management and deadlines.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- An “LFG” mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact on the sales floor in a valuable role.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!