As a Customer Relations Clerk, you will be supporting the Customer Relations Specialist team to ensure the Accounts Receivable functions run smoothly. The Customer Relations Clerk provides financial, administrative, and clerical services. The Customer Relations Clerk works closely with our BizDev, Carrier Sales, and CashApp Teams.
In This Role, You Will:
- Collect and process PODs and related documents.
- Assist Customer Relations Specialists with accurate application of unapplied cash.
- Review payments received for application to correct invoices and review invoices prior to distribution as needed.
- Manage Level 1 emails and calls regarding customer invoicing and billing issues.
- Work with the Sales Team to finish loads, as necessary.
- Create and distribute invoices.
- Ensure customer accounts and billing settings are accurate and up to date.
- Create RMAs for upstream approval.
- Navigate, maintain and upload invoices to customer portals.
- Check customer portals for invoice status.
The Ideal Candidate Is/Has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role preferred.
- Oracle NetSuite Experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!