Arrive Logistics is looking for a Data Analyst to help solve problems, support decisions, and drive improvements. The right candidate for this position thrives on looking at complex information to reach conclusions and helps drive effective data reporting, data organization, and data validity. You should be able to bring technical expertise that support the quality and accuracy of data and reporting to help Arrive make the best decisions possible.
In This Role, You Will:
- Develop, maintain, and distribute a broad array of standard production reports for the finance team (e.g., AR and AP agings, Credit reporting, group productivity, financial metrics, compliance backlog, claims outstanding, staff efficiency, financial reports).
- Automation of report production and distribution.
- Integration of data from multiple sources into standard reports (e.g., XLR8, NetSuite, Hubtran, Adaptive Insights, HRIS).
- Data validation and researching data discrepancies.
- Updating and troubleshooting production reports.
- Migrating manual XL reports into an automated process using advanced reporting and visualization tools.
- Maintaining data cubes.
- Development of dashboards and reports to effectively display information in a clear and understandable fashion.
- Interviewing team members to ascertain data report needs.
- Working with project stakeholders to identify requirements and maintain documentation from ideation through production.
- Automating existing MS Excel reports.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
The Ideal Candidate Is/Has:
- 3+ Years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Information Management.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Expert with Excel, SQL, SSRS and Power BI or other data visualization tools. Python and/or MS Flow desired but not required.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at developing queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to learn and understand a business model and fully comprehend operational concepts, relationships between those concepts and data being utilized.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!