Arrive Logistics is seeking a highly-motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. Our strong data-driven culture offers a unique opportunity for an analyst looking to make an immediate impact across all functions and at all levels of the organization. This position will provide experience and opportunity to advance to senior level analytics positions or product/technical positions within the data team. As the fastest growing logistics brokerage in history, we are seeking someone who will thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Support business needs by leveraging analytical and reporting tools to gather, interpret and present data into an easy to understand format.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to a Data Analytics Team to deliver technical solutions that meet client requirements in order to create dynamic data visualization and analysis tools to increase the ability of leadership to make informed decisions.
- Conduct exploratory analysis and data visualization.
- Creating and managing documentation for projectsTraining end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Supplement business intelligence and application development staff to continually improve current tools and technology product offerings.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Information Management.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Expert with Excel, SQL, SSRS and Power BI or other data visualization tools.
- Project management and communication.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to learn and understand a business model and fully comprehend operational concepts, relationships between those concepts and data being utilized.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!