In this role you will:
- Build well-designed data pipelines that scale rapidly with the growth of the company and our infrastructure
- Build API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume
- Collaborate with many stakeholders to identify and improve the data models that drive business intelligence tools, powering data-driven decision making
- Work with Devops and DBAs to build processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available
- Develop automated tests to ensure quality
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Evaluate vendors, products and frameworks to ensure that we’re always using the right tools for the job.
- Work closely both within and outside the team to develop strategies for long term data platform architecture.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- An absolute commitment to quality
- Experience working with Entity Framework and SQL Server
- A commitment to writing good tests to accompany good code
- Experience with Microservice/SOA architectures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure tools and technologies.
- Experience with ML concepts and technologies.
- Experience working in the freight industry.
- Strong opinions about how quality software should be built.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!