As the Director of Information Security at Arrive Logistics, you will set the pace for the new Information Security program at Arrive Logistics. This team will evaluate, create, implement, test, launch, and oversee internal programs to protect the company at its most crucial level- information! Our IT team is looking for talented individuals to help create, grow, and lead the Information Security program, as well as the Information Security team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOUR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WILL BE TO:
- Identify, specify, and implement security technologies, policies and procedures at the network and software development levels.
- Introduce the planning, delivery and execution of information security operations and intelligence solutions to ultimately reduce risk for the company.
- Own the visibility, detection, response, and information threat intelligence capabilities across the enterprise.
- Develop and report performance metrics that demonstrate business impact and risk reduction.
- Proactively evaluate, identify, and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, technical and efficiency goals.
- Evaluate compliance with legal, regulatory, operational and IT policies and procedures, as well as actively drive issues and risks to closure.
- Research and establish technical security standards, processes, and workflows that ensure quality and operational effectiveness.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively such that expectations are set and all impacted and involved parties are aware and in alignment.
- Identify, prioritize, and communicate gaps within the control infrastructure and make proposals on how to mitigate through technology and/or process enhancements.
- Attend seminars or conferences to acquire and utilize the latest changes in requirements, laws & regulations, compliance standards, and technology.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL ALSO:
- Identify and pursue appropriate security certifications.
- Provide leadership, training, accountability and guidance to employees across the business.
- Implement education programs on user awareness and security compliance.
- Ensure policies, procedures and protocols are being executed.
- Present to the executive leadership team and Board of Directors on needs, plans and issues.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that business needs are understood and met, as well as develop sustainable remediation plans to compliance issues and control gaps.
- Report directly to the Chief Information Officer.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years of relative experience preferred OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of relative experience.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar professional certification.
- Security Engineering background or experience.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Threat Hunting, SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, & Response), Offensive Security and/or Network/infrastructure Security.
- Hands-on experience with security solutions (e.g. IPS, IDS, Vulnerability Scanning, etc.) or services (e.g. penetration testing, deception technology, software security testing, etc.).
- Project management and large project execution experience.
- Collaborate alongside business leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!