At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. We are seeking a highly-motivated Director of LTL Sales to join our team. This position reports to the President and is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the LTL department.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Educate current and new Customer Sales Reps on selling LTL, Volume Partials, Intermodal, & Expedited.
- Support the Customer Sales Managers and Customer Sales Reps to analyze and penetrate existing customers for specialized opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Sales leaders to drive on best practices and efficiency improvement for the Customer Sales Team for the LTL and Specialized mode.
- Work on LTL annual pricing, bids, and project pricing.
- Work in conjunction with the LTL Operations team to ensure top level customer service.
- Utilize our CSM to prospect and close new accounts.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development on training initiatives.
- Support and implement new sales initiatives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- 10+ years of previous experience in LTL/Specialized sales.
- Previous management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced industry.
- Robust experience pricing freight opportunities.
- A proactive work ethic, with a bias for action.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; you can conduct analysis and create presentations independently.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- An “LFG” mentality; once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Collaborate alongside business leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!