As a Director of Product Management at Arrive Logistics, you will be an integral partner across the organization, working cross-functionally across Product, Design, Engineering, Operations, and Sales to make our vision of using software to “empower the ambitious” at Arrive Logistics a reality. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to develop programs and processes to ensure seamless product delivery, streamline legacy processes and systems through technology, and uncover actionable insights across multiple feedback channels. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the trucking industry. This is a great time to join Arrive Logistics and we’re looking for motivated and driven people to join us on our mission.
- Develop and grow a team of Product Managers working within or adjacent to a core area of the business.
- Supports the team’s execution, strategic, and operations functions to ensure roadmap planning, delivery, and measurement align with expectations and key objectives.
- Focus on overall profitability, retention, and growth of the product areas in your line of business by delivering industry and market-leading competitive product offerings.
- This role supports key strategic and operational functions pertaining to the assigned line of business, including strategic product development and support, market research and analysis, and product maintenance, delivery, and compliance.
- Be a key partner to senior business leaders in developing long-term goals, understanding their business units holistically, and driving adoption and deployment strategies both internally and externally.
- Adapt to a rapidly growing business by helping to establish new standards and mature processes to set up for the ongoing and future success of Arrive Logistics.
- Partner with Engineering Leads and Leadership to actively drive alignment in expectations for delivery and resourcing to facilitate roadmap delivery.
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Product Management.
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing teams.
- Experience in logistics, freight, or related industry a plus.
- Demonstrated success managing complex cross-functional projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to connect with a variety of stakeholders from users to Executives inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently.
- Strong focus on user and software performance benchmarking, behavioral analysis, and ROI measurement at a feature-level.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!