At Arrive Logistics, we know that a world class total rewards strategy is critical to hire & retain top talent. With that in mind, we are looking for someone who is passionate about employees and how they are valued. As our Director of Compensation and Benefits, you will lead all initiatives related to compensation, benefits, and other rewards programs. We are looking for a proven total rewards leader who can effectively mobilize & motivate their team to achieve extraordinary results. You will report directly to the Chief People Officer and collaborate cross-functionally with department leaders to ensure our People Ops team stays in lock-step with the business.
With our 800+ employees spread across 3 locations, this role has the ability to make an incredible impact on Arrive’s growing workforce! Your passion for human resources leadership combined with your proven ability to execute total rewards complex strategies will be invaluable.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Create and drive separate strategies for compensation, payroll, and other benefit/wellness programs.
- Audit existing compensation, payroll, and other benefit/wellness programs for accuracy & efficiency.
- Own the design of our incentive plan and implement new tactics that use compensation as a motivator.
- Actively manage and participate in recognition programs.
- Support position tiering & leveling for departments across the organization.
- Support FLSA and other regulatory compliance initiatives.
- React & innovate to changing business & market realities.
- Execute the full implementation of the compensation software, Payscale.
- Report directly to the Chief People Officer and manage a team of payroll & benefits employees.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field of study, required.
- A Master’s Degree and/or related Human Resources certifications, preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully oversee the Total Rewards function of an organization.
- 6+ years of experience in Human Resources, with an emphasis on total rewards.
- 5+ years of experience in compensation strategy, including sales incentive compensation.
- Mastery of compensation & benefits strategy, implementation, and evaluation.
- Previous experience overseeing benefits strategy in a self-funded environment, preferred.
THE ROCK STAR CANDIDATE IS:
- A natural leader. You are passionate about managing a high-performing team, and excited to support each team member in their career development.
- An open-minded collaborator. You have a unique (and valuable) perspective that you are able to seamlessly blend with new environments.
- Able to check their ego at the door. You can give & receive productive feedback, and know that objectives are most effectively made as a team.
- Boldly committed. This is a phrase we live by at Arrive Logistics – we walk the walk.
- Make an immediate impact. This is a brand new leadership position, and all eyes will be on you.
- Collaborate alongside business leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!