University recruitment is a fundamental part of Arrive Logistics' talent acquisition strategy, and we are looking for someone who is excited to take it to the next level! As our University Relations Director, you will take ownership of Arrive's campus recruitment initiatives. You will design, implement, and execute a year-round game plan to strengthen Arrive’s presence at universities across the country. After your first year in this position, Arrive Logistics should be a recognizable employer of choice at our target universities. The successful candidate has worked in university relations previously and is able to bring a fresh perspective to our existing structure.
- Own the development, implementation, execution and management of Arrive’s university recruiting strategy including: university selection and evaluation, engagement opportunities, partnerships, and our internship program.
- Manage a robust budget and the appropriate allocation of resources across hundreds of campuses.
- Work closely with Recruiting leadership on design and implementation of campus recruiting efforts to ensure consistency, quality and alignment.
- Analyze and present key performance metrics from campus recruitment efforts.
- Act as the expert on the university recruitment talent market and trend.
- Leverage past experience and current findings to drive enhancements to university recruiting strategies.
- Build deep relationships with career services professionals and develop unique strategies for each university that we partner with.
- Manage a team of Campus Recruiters; define their roles and locations to best serve an effective strategy.
- Travel up to 75% of the time to various campuses & affiliates to drive year-round engagement.
- Report directly to the VP of Recruiting and partner with leadership across the organization.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting or human resources.
- 5+ years in a campus recruitment role at a multi-state organization.
- Experience in a high-volume sales organization, preferred.
- Strong understanding of campus recruitment strategy for entry level sales positions.
- Experience building relationships with career services professionals and other university leaders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Takes ownership of their work and gets results through sound decision making & effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to travel across the U.S. up to 75% of the time.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing Recruiting team.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago IL!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have an onsite gym,
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!