At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. As a Driver Services Coordinator at Arrive, you will be a part of a growing team designed to support the operations of shippers in our network. You will take ownership of the daily operations for our customers and will represent Arrive as their main point of contact. The ultimate goals in this position are to build trust, strengthen relationships, and identify opportunities for continued partnership with these customers. If you have a passion for account management and customer service, we cannot wait to meet you!
- Triage inbound phone calls from truck drivers, dispatchers and customers in regards to Arrive Logistics’ shipments.
- Proactively reach out to carriers, drivers and customers in order to ensure timely pick up and delivery of shipments.
- Report issues via multiple modes of communication: chat, e-mail and phone calls.
- Become a subject matter expert in Arrive Logistics’ standard operating procedures, transportation management system and other technology that will assist in shipment tracking.
- The expected work hours for this position will be Monday – Friday 2:00pm to 11:00pm.
Education and/or Experience:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience.
- A demonstrated ability to accurately, quickly and concisely relay information through multiple channels to internal and external parties.
The Ideal Candidate Is/Has:
- Knowledge of Google Workplace products is a plus.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy & follow-up.
- Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
- Proactive; able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members to achieve results.
- Ability to patiently work through issues from start to finish with and without supervision.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Empathetic customer service skills.
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- Start your logistics career in a valuable role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, TN!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!