The Integration Coordinator role is a position where you’ll be able to apply your knowledge of EDI design and development to an organization experiencing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to work with us as we transform our EDI strategy and implementation from the ground up alongside industry experts. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for quality, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
- Closely collaborate with your small team of expert peers to prioritize, develop, manage, and troubleshoot EDI capabilities for a fast-growing freight broker
- Analyze specifications for enhancements/extensions to Electronic Data Interchange application interfaces and maps.
- Drive, implement, document, and troubleshoot EDI and trading partner integration set up and mapping development projects.
- Provide development expertise for all aspects of EDI technology stack in support of communications, data transformation and integrations
- Oversee project testing and implementation; provide support when necessary.
- Work closely with business partners, internal stakeholders, and product development to ensure we are meeting their expectations in service delivery
- Communicate cross functionally and develop long-term, sustainable technical solutions to satisfy requirements.
- Provide post-production support internally and externally to ensure implementations are successful.
- Be a business-minded thought leader; driving development requirements towards best practice and industry standards.
- Ensure that project goals are met within given time and budget constraints.
Education, Technical Requirements and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ demonstrated EDI experience in a logistics or medical environment, including EDI X.12 standards.
- Experience creating and maintaining EDI based business translations that exchange electronic messages with internal and external systems, using web methods and proprietary internal applications.
- Experience with multiple industry-standard EDI tools.
To be successful in this role, you must display:
- Understanding of database structures and data relationships, object-oriented programming and component-based development.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Patience – our technologists partner daily with people of varying levels of technology expertise!
- Tolerant of change! This role is in constant evolution as we demonstrate the ever-increasing value of automation via EDI.
- This position has the possibility of supervisory responsibility.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!