Arrive Logistics is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Sales Operations Executives. The right candidate for this position has a proven track record of successfully working with a team of executives & owning a variety of responsibilities. The Executive Assistant should be a scheduling guru, a proactive problem-solver, and above all else, a true ambassador of the Arrive Logistics brand.
- Provide wide-ranging support to two C-suite executives and their team of direct reports, managing calendars and appointments, rearranging and prioritizing commitments as needed.
- Autonomously provide project management, building decks and content for weekly meetings, across departments and companywide.
- Help plan and execute team events, offsite meetings and social engagements.
- Effectively communicate department initiatives from the executive office down to the sales floor.
- Proactively create & manage travel itineraries, coordinate arrangements and compile expenses.
- Coordinate agendas and meeting materials for groups of various sizes, take notes during meetings, and follow up on identified action items.
- Work with a team of other Executive Assistants to ensure seamless support across the C-suite level.
- Embody commitment to Arrive Logistics’ core beliefs and demonstrate professionalism in interactions with senior leaders, board members and customers.
- Effectively and professionally manage interruptions of workflow with grace, remaining flexible and accessible.
- Maintain utmost discretion in a high-trust environment while working through confidential information.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of Office Admin, Office Management, or Executive Assistant experience, preferably supporting C-level executives within a large organization.
- Effective at managing complex calendars, schedules and resources.
- Experience coordinating both onsite and offsite leadership meetings.
- Marketing experience is helpful but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Business Suite.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks, anticipate needs and propose solutions through sound decision making.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attentive, resourceful and positive – you can do it all!
- Make an immediate impact helping Arrive’s C-suite Executives.
- Take ownership of your career in a valuable role on our People Operations team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!