For this role within the FP&A team, you will be actively engaged with corporate development, strategic projects, annual budgeting, numerous ad hoc analyses, data analytics and decision support. If you have a passion for detail, and a diligent work ethic to match, then we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Support the diligence, analysis and tracking related to the company’s capital raising strategies (debt and equity).
- Support the creation and updates of presentation materials shared with prospective investors.
- Build financial models which evaluate the cost versus benefit of business strategies contemplated by the organization.
- Assist the annual budgeting process by analyzing historical data, collaborating with various department cost centers, and modeling future performance.
- Support the preparation of presentations and analysis for our board of directors.
- Contribute to other strategic and financial ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Gain exposure to enterprise-level financial systems, including Netsuite and Adaptive Insights.
Education and/or experience:
- Undergraduate degree from a respected university in business, finance, statistics, or accounting.
- 2-4 years in corporate finance, accounting, investment banking or consulting (experience in public audit, consulting, lending, equity research or M&A advisory strongly preferred).
- Strong understanding of each of the three primary financial statements.
- Enjoys analyzing and working with large data sets.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and a general understanding of Google Sheets, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Execution-focused, sense of urgency attitude with a collaborative, team mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy.
- Comfortable with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Unquestioned confidentiality, personal integrity and work ethic.
- Take ownership of your career and collaborate alongside leaders in Finance & Accounting.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!