Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the country. To support that growth, we are adding an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to the team. The FP&A Manager will be actively engaged with the monthly reforecasting process, annual budgeting process, numerous ad hoc analyses, as well as reviewing work of financial analysts and working directly with Arrive’s executive staff in providing decision support. This is a player/coach role in which the FP&A Manager takes on certain complex projects as an individual contributor and supervises financial analysts on other projects.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Support Austin based financial analysts.
- Work directly with Arrive’s executive team to provide effective decision support
- Collect and report relevant information to support operational decisions.
- Build complex financial models to analyze the profitability impact of various operational alternatives.
- Work with Controllership team to review monthly financial information and report on variances from actual to budget/forecast.
- Lead financial analysts to prepare monthly financial review presentations, ensuring that all monthly reporting items are competed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the sales and human resources teams to manage monthly commissions process, including review of monthly calculations, cataloging changes and ensuring general best practices.
- Assist in the monthly forecast process, collecting and tracking new hire expense requests.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process by collaborating with various department cost centers to determine their needs and associated expenses, providing historical support schedules as needed, and collaborating with sales leaders to build revenue budget.
- Create ad-hoc reports and lead projects to support the executive team.
- Report directly to the Vice President of Finance.
- Oversee a small team of financial analysts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in business from a respected educational institution, required.
- MBA and/or CPA helpful and preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, required.
- Experience with corporate planning and budgeting preferred.
- Investment banking, consulting or corporate financial analysis experience helpful.
- Large ERP experience required, NetSuite experience, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive work style.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding systems skills and expert level MS Excel and MS Powerpoint skills.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, bias for action and idea leadership.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
- Make an immediate impact in a leadership position at a growing organization.
- Working the booming city of Austin, Texas!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in finance.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our 401k match program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked coffee bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!