For this role within the FP&A team, you will be actively engaged with monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, cash flow forecasting, numerous ad hoc analyses, KPI reporting, data analytics and decision support. If you have a passion for detail, and a diligent work ethic to match, then we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Own and lead team reporting related to treasury, KPIs, compensation etc. to drive actionable insight.
- Support the treasury requirements of the business including cash flow forecasting, borrowing base reporting and covenant monitoring.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process by collaborating with various department cost centers to determine their needs and associated expenses, providing historical support schedules as needed.
- Collaborate with the Controlling team and cost center owners to review monthly financial information, monitor trends and analyze variances.
- Prepare monthly forecasts, collect and track new hiring requests, expense trends and revenue performance.
- Gain exposure to enterprise-level financial systems, including Netsuite and Adaptive Insights, through report building, annual operating plan modeling and forecasting.
- Support the preparation of presentations and analysis for our board of directors.
- Contribute to other financial and accounting initiatives and ad hoc analyses as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate degree from a respected university in business, finance, statistics, or accounting.
- 1-2 years in a finance or accounting role.
- Strong understanding of each of the three primary financial statements.
- Enjoys analyzing and working with large data sets.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and a general understanding of Google Sheets, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Execution-focused, sense of urgency attitude with a collaborative, team mentality.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy.
- Comfortable with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Unquestioned confidentiality, personal integrity and work ethic.
- Take ownership of your career and collaborate alongside leaders in Finance & Accounting.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!