In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, and deliver web application components for a distributed system.
- Code consistent, efficient, maintainable, and scalable applications and components.
- Develop scalable and maintainable REST web service components (Web API).
- Develop front-end solutions using cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
- Collaborate with other developers in small Scrum team.
- Have fun!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 5+ years of relevant, related experience.
- Proficient in back-end development using C#.NET technologies.
- Experience working with REST APIs (Web API) and AJAX calls.
- Experience with Entity Framework, particularly with SQL Server databases.
- Experience with IOC and unit/integration tests.
- Experience with Microservices/SOA.
- Experience working with Git source control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with React.
- Experience with GraphQL and Node.js.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean IT team at a tech-powered company!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!