Arrive Logistics is seeking a full-time Graphic Design Lead to create and oversee content that will be used internally and externally for brand, communication and sales purposes. In this role, you will oversee brand, multimedia and graphic design projects through the creative development process, from kick-off through concept inception to production to final asset delivery. You will lead creative development of high-visibility campaigns and initiatives to meet business objectives. You will be responsible for the creation of engaging materials for our team as well as our partners. In addition, you will design marketing resources for our customers that are aesthetically clear, compelling and on brand. The ideal candidate will embrace the challenge of handling a healthy mix of “doing” and “thinking.” The Graphic Design Lead will be a critical member of the Marketing team leading production and influencing visual brand identity.
- Work in partnership with leadership and marketing team members to develop and create brand guidelines that form brand identity industry recognition and create consistency across all marketing platforms. Design materials that include logos, fonts, color palettes and more.
- Present ideas and new concepts to improve existing marketing materials. Translate requests into actionable project plans. Improve the content creation process to maximize impact.
- Oversee video, audio production set-up, production, and post-production as needed.
- Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision, monitoring day-to-day project activity. Track changes and schedule creative reviews. Ensure projects are delivered on time and meet marketing objectives.
- Identify potential roadblocks related to resources and timelines and escalate potential issues when necessary.
- Perform quality control and proofing for all assets prior to launching.
- Managing designs from conception to delivery.
- Managing multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects as assigned.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, vendors, printers, and colleagues as needed.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
- Execute the creative aspect of customer-facing marketing materials, under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Execute the creative aspect of employee-facing marketing materials, under the direction of the Communication Manager.
- Actively seek information & feedback from subject matter experts and successfully incorporate it into deliverables.
- Plan projects, adhere to timelines, and provide regular project status and updates.
- Collaborate effectively across multiple verticals and give and receive feedback to improve deliverables.
- Closely collaborate with multimedia specialists and oversee graphic design interns.
- Owning responsibility for success of production.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent field.
- 5 or more years of experience required in a corporate environment.
- Experience as a graphic designer required.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Experienced in both digital and print design including – file sizing, image resolution, color profiles, file types and bleeds.
- Experience managing a team including setting quality and execution standards.
- Project management experience strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, layout and creative skills, and be deadline oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a single time.
- Able to take direction well along with the concept and create independently.
- Knowledge of best design practices for general design and web design.
- This position oversees / mentors interns and the media specialist.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!