At Arrive Logistics, we know that an employee's experience during training is fundamental to their long-term success. To ensure the quality of people flow during training, we are adding an HR Coordinator to our Talent team! In this role, you will work alongside the Talent Operations Manager to organize and coordinate the Arrive people flow processes. You will contribute by taking ownership of the operational aspects and executing detail-oriented administrative tasks to keep Talent Operations running smoothly! If you are detail-oriented & able to juggle a lot of moving parts at once, we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Execute administrative tasks, own our internal Talent Ops sheet and keep transition dates organized and up-to-date.
- Collaborate with Talent Ops Manager to proactively organize New Hire plans.
- Send new hire emails and team change emails based off of New Hire plans.
- Work alongside the Employee Relations team to ensure new reps are getting scheduled for “one on ones” appropriately.
- Facilitate scheduling for other internal engagement events, like meet-and-greets.
- Track & monitor the training feedback loop from Arrive’s trainers.
- Organize people flow and scheduling for Arrive’s trainers.
- Communicate with the Service Desk team to ensure each new hire has the correct technology assigned to them.
- Assist in the seating & coordination of sales reps who are transitioning from the classroom to the sales floor.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with all employees at Arrive!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- One year of experience in Learning & Development, Recruiting or related field.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to solve problems independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with an ability to honor tight deadlines.
- Able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- A “let’s go!” mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- Earn a competitive hourly rate.
- Collaborate alongside industry experts and People Operations leaders.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Receive extensive training and mentorship from leaders in Human Resources.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!