Arrive Logistics is seeking a highly-motivated HR Reporting Analyst to join our team. Our strong data-driven culture offers a unique opportunity for an analyst looking to make an immediate impact across all functions and at all levels of the organization. As the fastest growing logistics brokerage in history, we are seeking someone who will thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Ad hoc reporting and short term analysis using Excel, Power BI, and MS Report Builder.
- Execute and manage weekly and monthly reporting.
- Gather and compile data from external reports to be stored in our internal SQL database.
- Enable data-driven decision making through ad-hoc reporting and Core KPI analysis.
- Create forms and analyze feedback.
- Maintaining and updating the PeopleOps SQL database with data from internal and external sources.
- Scrubbing data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor degree or 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of database, table, and dataset design is desired.
- Experience using data analytics tools including Excel, SQL, Power BI, SSRS, MS Report Builder.
- PowerAutomate, Python, SSIS preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong independent critical thinking, organization, and time management skills to meet strict deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to learn and understand a business model and fully comprehend operational concepts, relationships between those concepts and data being utilized.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!