We are looking for an addition to our People Operations team to manage the HRIS/Payroll platform in a complex, high-growth organization. We are seeking a highly capable HRIS Administrator to enhance the performance of our HR technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining the HRIS/Payroll platform in support of the organization's data management and reporting needs. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS/Payroll platform and creating standard and ad hoc queries or reports. You will also create and provide data summaries or statistical analysis.
- Maintains security setup and access within the HRIS.
- Manages access and security protocols through various access points and integrations including but not limited to data analytics and reporting, HR databases, API files, and other internal and external system access to determine needs base and secure confidential information.
- Collaborates with IT to ensure security and access points of integrations are maintained.
- Serves as the People Ops liaison to MIS/IT function.
- Developments, implements and maintains the HRIS associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for department planning and activities.
- Works with payroll and its personnel to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions.
- Manages relationship with HRIS vendor(s) and acts as a key point of contact.
- Leads projects and/or works in collaboration with key business stakeholders on projects, upgrades and new module or system reviews including implementation, setups, process development, and end-user training related to recruiting, compensation, benefits, workforce management, talent management, training, and performance management.
- Oversees and maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Designs and develops new HRIS processes, workflows and procedures and is responsible for all related documentation.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Compiles or assists with acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs requested by senior executives, data and reporting analysts, and business leaders.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between People Operations, Information Technology, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS database design and implementation projects.
- Facilitates migration to a unified HRIS if required.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Performs application upgrades and provides training and technical support.
- Performs audits on HR processes and documents, including but not limited to hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, to ensure data integrity. Works closely with Senior Data Analyst to ensure accuracy of records
- Works with the Data team to maintain data integrity in the system.
- Works with HR Ops to perform mass changes and uploads using EIBs.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience as an HRIS administrator/analyst.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Workday experience.
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics.
- Experience and proficiency in Workday.
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in HRIS Analysis.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced team environment
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Project scheduling skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Technical expertise.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean People Operations team.
- Collaborate alongside leaders across the entire business.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.