Arrive Logistics is looking for a People Operations leader to support our Technology and Support Services departments Austin office and to champion our People First philosophy. This role will be based in Austin and will also be responsible for supporting our Technology and Support Service functions. We are looking for someone who has a passion for ensuring every employee feels supported and gets the benefit of a highly engaged and fun culture. You will collaborate with Arrive management to promote positive manager-employee relationships and build culture, both within teams & across the company. We are a fast-paced and highly motivated People Operations Team and if this opportunity feels like the next step in your career, this could be the right opportunity for you!
In this role, you will:
- Partner strategically with leaders to analyze and identify key trends and metrics and proactively develop ideas and solutions to ensure a People first strategy.
- Build strong relationships with Arrive’s management. Focused on understanding their business and team, identifying areas of strength and opportunity, and defining creative solutions.
- Ownership of team organizational design and performance metrics including succession management, talent assessment (9-box), leadership competencies, and development planning.
- Execute top tier employee relations support. Investigate employee relations concerns, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other work-related issues; recommend an appropriate resolution of complaints and monitor results.
- Execute disciplinary actions, including performance plans, employee warnings, and terminations. Lead through complex employee relations issues and disciplinary actions.
- Strategic partnership with our Total Rewards and Talent Management team to ensure we are aligned and partnered in the execution of human capital initiatives.
- Advocate a positive employee experience and leverage your internal relationships to proactively create culture-building opportunities across the organization.
- Ensure all FMLA, Medical Leave and ADA, EEO complaints, and other work-related issues and case documentation is properly handled and records are maintained.
- Research and maintain employment & compliance updates. Partner with retained employment counsel as needed.
- Report to our VP, People Operations, and collaborate with the entire People Ops team. We are a strong team that works cross-functionally and works to ensure consistent delivery of employee experience.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional People Ops initiatives as needed.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study. HR certificate strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in HR roles with HRBP expertise. We are specifically looking for someone who has had high levels of ownership as well as experience supporting Technology groups. Experience with outsourced Technology groups a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You understand that communication is key and change management is an area of experience and passion.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion. Respect for confidentiality and personal tact – this is a MUST!
- Hustle that is unrivaled and a passion for your work that can’t be matched.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean People Operations team.
- Collaborate alongside leaders across the entire business.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.