At Arrive Logistics, we believe a comprehensive training experience is the foundation of success. To support this belief, we have an entire team dedicated to the creation and implementation of our robust training program. We are so excited to add an Instructional Designer to this team who can bring ideas to life and own the quality of the learning tools we provide! This role represents an opportunity to take ownership of projects and add value to our existing curriculum with the support of a dynamic & collaborative team. If you have a knack for content creation, a proven ability to own projects from start to finish, and a passion for corporate education, we cannot wait to meet you!
As your first objectives in this role, you will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the sales training program to ensure clear learning objectives are outlined and achieved.
- Review and assess current training curriculum for the company including sales training and leadership training.
- Evaluate the Learning Management System and identify improvements and opportunities.
- Evaluate training organization and content and make recommendations for improvement.
ONGOING OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Create a learning curriculum strategy to support the business objectives.
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs and identify improvements to deliver business performance and results.
- Define the learning roadmap for the sales function.
- Identify learning paths to support talent management initiatives.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create learning content.
- Create and manage learning evaluation process to ensure learning programs are resulting in business performance.
- Identify and manage learning metrics to drive high performance.
- Own content creation, with occasional support from our graphic design team.
- Curriculum management, including project prioritization & management.
- Ongoing content management.
- Creation, implementation & management of a training compliance program.
- Support learning objectives and measurement through consistent review of our programs.
- Ensure adoption & execution of learning programs.
- Create & implement a review process for all engagement activities.
- Keep our LMS up-to-date & functional for all users.
- Collaborate with managers, department leaders, & the sales team to understand objectives and learning goals.
- Contribute to other Learning & Development projects & initiatives as needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred (ie: Education).
- 3+ years of experience in corporate curriculum development and/or instructional design.
- 1+ year of experience in a high-growth sales environment.
- A proven ability to see projects through from start to finish independently and in a timely manner.
- Experience with the following tools is a plus; Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Rise, Microsoft Office.
- Adept at prioritizing multiple projects and juggling timelines without missing a beat!
- Exceptional communication skills, with a proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with organizational leaders.
- A professional & engaging written communication style. You know how to combine learning objectives and company culture to create seamless deliverables!
- A “let’s go” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact at a growing startup in a brand new position!
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Work alongside logistics experts & leaders in corporate training.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.