At Arrive Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. We are in hyper-growth mode, and we want to find the best-of-the-best to grow with us! As a Junior Corporate Recruiter, you’ll have the unique opportunity to start your career in corporate recruiting while owning requisitions and truly making an immediate impact. You’ll collaborate with our recruiters, hiring managers and Arrive leadership to understand business needs and our open entry level positions. From there, you’ll build relationships with candidates through various resources, educate them on opportunities, and champion them through the interview process. This is your chance to contribute to a growing company in a meaningful way while working towards a progressive career path in recruiting!
- Learn our industry from the ground up through formal training, virtual shadowing, and on-the-job education.
- Master the details of our open positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications. You’ll know your roles and what makes them exciting!
- Build relationships with our hiring managers. Over time, you’ll have a full understanding of their candidate preferences, non-negotiables and team dynamic.
- Find talent! Using LinkedIn, Indeed, campus resources, various job boards and our Applicant Tracking System Lever, you will screen applicants and move them through the funnel.
- Use all tools to get in touch with the right candidates every time.
- Bring a passion and drive for connecting with people and matching them to the right opportunities.
- Coordinate interviews with our hiring team and walk your candidate through the process. They are in good hands with this recruiting team!
- Cultivate the candidate experience. You will collaborate with the recruiting team & hiring managers to ensure your candidate meets the right people and leaves with the best possible impression.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 1+ year(s) of work experience in a fast-paced, collaborative position.
- A desire to build a career in corporate recruiting.
- A proven work ethic and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills – you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- A knack for building relationships quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!