Arrive Logistics is seeking a full-time layout graphic designer to create content that will be used internally and externally for brand, communication, sales and recruiting purposes. In this role, you will execute and collaborate on brand, multimedia and graphic design projects through the creative development process, from kick-off through concept inception to production to final asset delivery. You will be a critical part of the development process for high-visibility campaigns and initiatives to meet business objectives. You will be responsible for the creation of engaging materials for our team as well as our partners. In addition, you will design marketing resources for our customers that are aesthetically clear, compelling and on brand. The ideal candidate will embrace the challenge of handling a healthy mix of high volume proactive and reactive work.
- Design creative solutions for print & digital placements that achieve specific sales, marketing and training needs and meet the company’s creative standards.
- Support the creation of Social media graphics.
- Execute collateral production (printing, business cards, and brand collateral).
- Assist with collateral updates and version control.
- Arrange page elements, design text elements, modify page graphics, and examine page proofs.
- Seek feedback from subject matter experts and successfully incorporate it into deliverables.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects as assigned.
- Plan projects, adhere to timelines, and provide regular project status and updates.
- Collaborate effectively across multiple verticals and make suggestions as necessary.
- Contribute to other Marketing projects & initiatives as needed!
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- One to three years of related work experience is highly preferred
- Composition skills; you have an eye for composition and always ensure that page elements are optimized for the reader!
- Typography skills; you have a strong grasp of typography principles and a keen understanding of how font sizes, hierarchy, and styles affect the reader’s experience.
- Drawing/sketching skills; you are able to communicate rough ideas through drawings or sketches before refining and rending the final design.
- Photo manipulation skills; you are able to edit and compose effective photography and imagery to further enhance the communication/messaging.
- Communication skills; you can effectively communicate ideas to artists & editors during the creation process.
- Software skills; you have experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Google Slides. Experience using After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus!
- Organized, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and successfully!
- Able to receive constructive feedback and refine work accordingly.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- A quick & efficient learner who is able to pick things up quickly.
- A proactive work ethic with a bias for action!
- A team player with a “let’s go” attitude!
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Earn competitive hourly pay.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in Marketing.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!