Arrive is looking for a Marketing Intern that will provide support for the sales and marketing departments through a variety of channels including content gathering, internal communication, organizational management, social media, website content management and other projects as assigned. The Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing Team Lead and will assist with the development of Arrive’s brand, content and messaging.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Gather content for Internal and external publications and sales tools.
- Assist in facilitating internal communications and organizational strategies to support specific sales and marketing needs.
- Assist in social media planning and blog content creation/management.
- Provide website content support for monthly customer facing publications.
- Assist in team organization and SOPs.
- Conduct competitive and industry analysis.
- Contribute to other marketing projects & initiatives as needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or is currently enrolled in an undergraduate course in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented.
- A good understanding of the latest marketing trends & techniques.
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Google Slides.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Team player – you will work with people across the organization so collaboration is a must!
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- A quick learner with an efficient work style.
- A resourceful self-starter.
- The desire to explore a career in marketing!
WHY INTERN FOR ARRIVE?
- Earn a competitive hourly rate.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Learn our industry from the ground up.
- Get hands-on experience & the opportunity to learn from an experienced Marketing team!
- Work for an award winning logistics company in hyper growth.
- Build a foundation of knowledge across all areas of Marketing.
- Leave the suit and e at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!