We are looking for a dynamic addition to our Marketing team with a positive “get things done” attitude and the desire to build a career in Marketing! In this newly created Marketing Operations role, you will provide support for the sales and marketing departments through a variety of channels including internal communications, administrative organization & support, website lead generation management, creation of sales tools and content gathering. The right candidate for this role is dedicated to quality work, collaborative, and always up for a challenge!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Run Arrive’s promotional store.
- Organize and manage the execution of internal sales contests along with internal & company awards.
- Serve as the point of contact for internal communications.
- Gather & edit content for the weekly newsletter.
- Own system reporting & data collection.
- Manage Arrive’s social media presence across multiple platforms (ie: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Take ownership of general writing & editing responsibilities.
- Manage our relationship with printer and vendor relationships.
- Act as a liaison between new hires and the Marketing department.
- Assist in creating sales tools & support.
- Contribute to other Marketing projects & initiatives as needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organized, with the proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously & successfully!
- An unmatched proactive work ethic with a bias for action!
- A fast & efficient learner who is able to pick things up quickly.
- Detail-oriented – nothing gets past you!
- A creative problem solver who can use their resources to take action!
- A team-player with a “let’s go” attitude!
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Earn competitive hourly pay.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in Marketing.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!