We are looking for a dynamic addition to our Marketing team with a positive “get things done” attitude and the desire to build a career in Marketing! In this role, you will provide support for the sales and marketing departments through a variety of channels including data gathering and organization, administrative organization and support, as well as website lead generation management, creation of sales tools and content gathering. The right candidate for this role is dedicated to quality work, collaborative, and always up for a challenge!
- Learn the Arrive Story and brand, including Arrive’s services, value proposition, and other narratives.
- Understand the full suite of marketing services and offer reps the correct product for the situation they are in.
- Work closely with members of the Marketing team to produce a high volume of sales content.
- Update marketing items monthly for accuracy and consistency.
- Incorporate feedback into the Marketing team’s work so the product line is always being improved.
- Work with another Marketing Manager and another Marketing Sales Specialist to execute the creation of new sales tools based on the needs of customers and sales leadership.
- Support initiatives related to partner experience such as our promotional item system and value ads like webinars.
- Support initiatives related to generating & tracking Inbound leads.
- Assist in organizing the execution of internal sales initiatives such as contests and educational programs.
- Support initiatives related to partner insights such as creating surveys and supporting partner summits.
- Master reporting and data collection.
- Manage our relationship with printer and vendor relationships.
- Contribute to other Marketing projects and initiatives as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales or sales support role.
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work cross functionally.
- A fast and efficient learner who is able to pick things up quickly.
- A focused attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on writing and editing.
- Organized and meticulous enough to juggle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- A collaborative problem solver; you are comfortable working through people to get results.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!