Arrive Logistics is looking for a creative Media Specialist to join the Marketing department and be responsible for creating innovative content for our internal and external audiences. The Media Specialist will live and breathe creating alluring communication in a multitude of media formats. You will take ownership of multiple media facets, enhance current communications, and bring new ideas to internal and external customers. Arrive Logistics strives to become a best-in-class communicator and evolve the distribution of messaging across the organization. This role will play a key part to amplify the help Arrive accomplish these goals.
Your responsibilities would include (but not be limited to):
- Significantly contribute to employee engagement by producing media content that increases readership, viewers, and gains employee/audience buy-in.
- Provide website /owned media content support for weekly, monthly, ad-hoc, and project-based employee and customer facing publications.
- Supporting social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), including social content research, development, editing, scheduling, engagement, auditing and reporting.
- Assisting in marketing project management tasks related to task creation, tracking, organization, and scheduling on one internal platform Asana.
- Research a variety of multimedia formats, including but not limited to web content, announcements, blog postings, podcasts, and digital content for various social media platforms.
- Shoot and edit photos and videos for digital and social media content.
- Assist with requests for footage, imagery and logos.
- Contribute to other marketing projects & initiatives as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience preferred.
- Has a strong ability to organize and maintain multiple responsibilities across a variety of initiatives within the department.
- History of overseeing multimedia and/or graphic design projects strongly preferred.
- Beginner to Mid level proficiency in social media, web design, and photoshop.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft and Adobe product lines, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and MS Powerpoint.
- Beginner to Mid level proficiency using After Effects and Motion Graphics experience.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on campaign needs.
- Demonstrated skills in videography, video editing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and under tight time deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A positive, flexible attitude and interest in being part of a modern, growing marketing team.
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail and can work efficiently in the fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create concepts, designs, and layouts for large scale graphics.
- Previously supported social media efforts on behalf of an organization or individual.
- A quick learner with an efficient work style.
- A resourceful self-starter.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!