In this role you will:
- Build microservices using the latest methodologies and technologies. You’ll certainly work in .NET a lot, but you’ll choose the best languages, libraries and frameworks for the task at hand.
- Learn the underlying data and work effectively with SQL Server and whatever other stores we adopt.
- Commit to the kind of automation and testing that allows us to respond quickly to the business and deploy code without fear..
- Join an amazing team that’s built to operate autonomously, collaborate easily and produce capital-Q Quality products while never forgetting the importance of team culture.
- Collaborate with Edge developers outside your team through guilds, hackweeks, pull requests, design sessions and tech reviews to broaden your knowledge, friendships and impact.
- Collaborate creatively with top-notch product and design teams.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- An absolute commitment to quality
- Proficiency in back-end development using C#.NET technologies
- Experience working with Entity Framework and SQL Server
- A commitment to writing good tests to accompany good code
- Experience with Microservice/SOA architectures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure tools and technologies.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with ML concepts and technologies.
- Experience working in the freight industry.
- Strong opinions about how software should be built.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!