The NetSuite Admin role is a position where you’ll be able to apply your knowledge of EDI design and development to an organization experiencing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to work with us as we transform our EDI strategy and implementation from the ground up alongside industry experts. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for quality, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
In This Role, You Will:
- Document user requirements to support development projects.
- Perform system maintenance and coordination of system configurations between NetSuite and Adaptive Insights.
- Troubleshoot problems including system interface/integration issues.
- Maintain user access and roles, ensuring appropriate segregation of duties.
- Active participation in UAT for system changes.
- Assist the Finance department with data analysis, reporting needs, and support their optimized use of NetSuite.
- Competent understanding of saved search functionality and customization.
- Perform functional configuration, system maintenance, and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite projects and improvements.
- Provide issue resolution for NetSuite internal users.
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Manage custom fields, forms, records, workflows, and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Assist with regression testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases along with post-upgrade validation exercises.
- Basic understanding of NetSuite Workflows and automation.
- Basic understanding with SuiteScripts and NetSuite integrations. Does not need to write code, but is able to troubleshoot error logs to help pinpoint the root cause and develop complex saved searches.
- Work closely with business partners, internal stakeholders, and product development to ensure we are meeting their expectations in service delivery.
- Communicate cross functionally and develop long-term, sustainable technical solutions to satisfy requirements.
- Be a business-minded thought leader; driving development requirements towards best practice and industry standards.
- Ensure that project goals are met within given time and budget constraints.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Minimum of 3 years’ demonstrated NetSuite experience.
- NetSuite Administrator or SuiteFoundation Certification.
- Strong financial understanding of NetSuite and its core functionality.
- Understanding of database structures and data relationships, object-oriented programming and component-based development.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Patience – our technologists partner daily with people of varying levels of technology expertise!
- Tolerant of change! This role is in constant evolution as we continue to grow and refine our NetSuite environment.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!